Pages

Sep 20, 2012

Food Trucks!

Laura and I have a problem!

And it's in the form of a food truck.













The area we are in is about 2 blocks
from the Amazon.com group of buildings.

There's tons of restaurants...
Starbucks,

AND...
a myriad of food trucks on every corner.
Every. Single. Day.

Every kind of food you can think of...
and some you couldn't ever think of.
Chinese, Indian, Vegetarian, Barbecue,
Hamburgers, Tacos, Greek, etc.

So, we make some kind of excuse to go down there,
Something healthy...like the Farmer's Market...
then we walk all around looking for the perfect lunch.

We'll walk blocks, and blocks, and blocks,
checking out all the food trucks
before we make our all important gastronomic decisions!
Then we'll walk all the way back to the ones we like.
Never once complaining about how far we have walked
or all the hills we have had to climb.
(Which we normally complain about daily)

Today I decided on The Grilled Cheese Experience.
Then we went to the last corner and they had...

HOT WINGS!
MY VERY FAVORITE IN THE WORLD!
OMGOODNESS!!!
AND I JUST BOUGHT THAT STUPID
GRILLED CHEESE WITH AVOCADOS
AND GOUDA CHEESE!
ARRGGHHHH!!

I almost had a major meltdown!

But, then I remembered...

THEY'RE HERE EVERYDAY!
(of course, I'll have to walk who knows how far
til I find out where they have parked)
But who cares?
I'll probably lose weight with all this walking!!!!

Yeah, maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment