Pages

Apr 23, 2012

ADD

The sun is out today
and it's WARM...
read that...WARM

We're going to a mission's conference today and tomorrow...
one of our favorite things to do.
Taking Strider with us...he'll have so much fun!
Well, not to the conference...although he would love
all those people petting him...
He'll be staying at my Mom's.

And I get to see all those beautiful little girls
that i love so!
God gave me Karen's girls cause I didn't
get to have any.
Just to tie me over...til I had Elly!
God is so good!
Like, He thinks of everything!

Gotta clean the house before I go...
or I don't deserve to go!

Get to see Elly tomorrow...
my  heart leaps when I think about seeing her!








Getting a new stove tomorrow...
Well, technically not a new one.
But I don't care cause the one I have now
is technically a REALLY old one!
I LOVE YOU, SUSIE!

Going to Seattle on Thursday...
Going to Ikea while I'm there,
(My favorite store in the world!)
Going to Pike's Market while I'm there!
Throwing fish, jewelry, clam chowder AND
the smell of the ocean!
When you grew up by the ocean...
you have to see and smell it once every two or three years...
or you die!

The cord on my phone is going...bummer...

AND...
someone from Korea read my blog!

Sorry for all the random stuff...
but I had to get it all out!
Must be my ADD kickin' in!

1 comment:

  1. It was warm here too....
    it felt like...."SUMMER"....
    yay...we will take summer...
    if for just one day!
    I like random thoughts...
    That's how I think...randomly...
    I think its a "MOM" thing.8~)
    Thanks for visiting my blog....
    and commenting! 8~)
    Take care,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete