Pages

Oct 1, 2014

Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Church...

My daughter-in-law is always giving me
sample products from Super Supplememt
since my son works there...
for which I am duly thankful for!

Lotions, creams, eye creams,
shampoos, conditioners, etc.
And all organic!

So the other morning as I was getting
ready for church
I realized my legs were desperately
needing some hydration.

I went to my cute little can
that has all my samples in...
and pull out an orange package
of Weleda Lotion.
Hmmm...orange package...
not sure I've had an orange one before.
It's gotta be lotion...
but not terribly sure
since I don't have my glasses.

So I run all over the house
looking for my glasses...
kind of a normal thing around here.

Can't find them anywhere...
Also a normal thing around here
So I figure
what's the worse it could be...
eye cream instead of lotion?
And it's organic so it's not
like it's gonna hurt me, right?

So I rip open the little packet...
squeeze it all over my legs...

As I'm trying to rub it in
I notice it's very sticky...
and won't rub in.
OK...so now finding glasses
is of ultimate importance!

I find them and frantically
and with greasy hands, I might add
look at the package...
...wait for it...
Diaper Cream...
yep...
I just spread diaper cream
all over my legs
and by now I'm already late for SS.

Good news?
After I finished rubbing it in
I didn't need to put lotion on my legs
for a week!
Exaggerating...
only slightly though...

But the bigger question is:
Why would she give me that???
I'm not that young...
or that old for that matter.
Hmmm...
Questions that need an answer!

You have some explaining to do, Lizzie!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting thoughts about this diaper cream.....
    Maybe she couldn't find her glasses to read the labels of the products she given you.
    Take care. Better keep those glasses handy. 8~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this should have gone before: my question was , why so long from may till now. was Russell still mssing?

    ReplyDelete