Pages

Oct 9, 2014

Happy Circumstances

So I have certain circumstances in my life right now
that I am very happy about
and that tend to take up
a lot of space in my mind.

When I wake up in the middle of the night...
it's the first thing I think of
and it brings peace and happiness to my soul.

Doesn't matter what else is going on...
Cause this thing is so big
Nothing overshadows it.
For now...

But at some point
negative things will overwhelm it
because its only a circumstance
and circumstances change.

But what should be taking up
a lot of space in my mind...
And what I should be thinking about
in the middle of the night...
And what should bring peace and happiness
to my soul...
is the love that Christ has for me.

The love that will never forsake me...
never leave me alone
in the night watches.

When I wake up in the middle of the night...
it should be Christ's love
that gives me peace in my soul.
That makes everything else pale in comparison.

I'm working on it, Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Happy circumstance:) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this! I love u too! Thanks for being my friend!

      Delete