Pages

Jan 26, 2012

Spelling Police

That's me.

If you send me a message...
or text me...
or put a status on Facebook...
and spell something wrong...
I will have to correct you.

I'm sorry...I know it's rude.
But I really can't help myself.
I feel like I have to tell someone
if they have misspelled something.
I try to ignore it and be polite...
but it burns within me!

You know, like when Jeremiah says,
"...But his word was in mine heart
as a burning fire
shut up in my bones,
and I was weary with forbearing,
and I could not stay."
Yep, that's exactly how I feel!

I feel like they really need to know
that they are spelling something wrong!
Even if they don't care, aka: Adam, Aaron, JJ
At least they can't accuse me of not telling them
when the worlds collide...as a result of their error!

No comments:

Post a Comment