Pages

Feb 6, 2012

Saved by Grace

"Someday the silver cord will break,
And I no more as now shall sing;
But oh, the joy when I shall wake
Within the palace of the King!"

"Someday my earthly house shall fall,
I cannot tell how soon 'twill be;
But this I know-my All in All
Has now a place in heav'n for me."

"Someday, when fades the golden sun
Beneath the rosy tinted west,
My blessed Lord will say, "Well done!"
And I shall enter into rest."

Someday: till then I'll watch and wait
My lamp all trimmed and burning bright,
That when my Savior opes the gate,
My soul to Him may take its flight."

"And I shall see Him face to face
And tell the story Saved by grace;
And I shall see Him face to face
And tell the story...Saved by grace."

Two missionaries were killed last week in Mexico.
They had been there since the 70's.
Did you get that?
Not 4 years,
5 years,
10 years...
They were there for almost 40 years!
They gave their all for those people...
So they could know the saving Grace of Christ.
And they came in and killed them for the few meager things they owned.

There's a part of me (the fleshly part, I'm sure)
That just burns up over that!
The unjustness (new word) of it...

But then there's another part of me
that knows where they are tonight.
That knows Whose throne they are kneeling beside.
That knows Whose praises they are singing...

They are seeing Him face to face...
And telling the story...Saved by Grace!

2 comments:

  1. several days without a blog; is like living isolated in a chicken coop.

    ReplyDelete