Pages

Jul 10, 2011

Full House

My house is full!
Literally...

Since we have been home from Florida
my house has been full
one way or another.

Aaron is now home from college.
(YAY)
Alex and Lizzie moved here...
stayed here for a few days
(with 2 cats and 4 kittens)
My brother Blane stayed for a few days
(He cooks for his rent)
Adam and Heather come for an occasional slumber party...
Brother Lutrick was here for a week and a revival...
We had missionaries from Puerto Rico and Spain.
Not to mention a young guy who we all know
and love (who will remain unnamed),
who can't seem to remember where he lives.
And this has all been in one month!

So, now I have to make extra food...
Wash extra clothes...
Make and remake beds...
Vacuum constantly...
AND keep the cats away from each other
all at the same time.

So even though its lots of extra work...
I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love having those I love around me.

If my house was perfectly clean all the time...
It would mean there was no one around to mess it up.
I really like having an orderly and clean house
But I adore my family
and am so thankful for them
and that they are all around me.
And next year we will add a little girl to the group.

So if you come over and my house is a mess...
You'll know I'm happy to have a full house

And if I'm not happy...
It's because I don't have a reason for
a messy house...
I'm just lazy.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun!
    I and my 3 younger kids are in Boise visiting my oldest daughter, We drove & we are half way through our staying...its been rough lounging by the pool and swimming. Today my daughter took just me to the lavendar festival...very pretty & a nice scent all around us.
    Bonus is getting to go to TVBC. 8~)
    Take care,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete